Mindless Doodling

Posted by Paper Trail Studio on 2/25/2009 11:23:00 PM

Whenever I'm anxious, nervous or don't know what to do with myself I doodle circular lines like thisI could literally do pages of this stuff just for the heck of it, some people doodle stick figures I mindlessly doodle circles! So shortly after coming to the conclusion that I was satisfied with the black and white version, I decided to do two others in color, using gouache paints.

You know what...I like the outcome and am thinking of doing larger versions of them on canvas. To me the top one looks like a sea of colorful umbrella's and I might add some text to the canvas version. That's as creatively productive as my day got, so I guess these doodle pages fall under not knowing what to do with myself!

1 comments:

Comment by Anonymous on February 28, 2009 at 12:15 PM

love the doodles!!

 

Post a Comment