Waiting...

Posted by Paper Trail Studio on 2/16/2009 03:58:00 PM

I started this little painting two months ago, it's not very big, 7 x 9. But I picked it up to continue working on this afternoon and didn't know where to start. I guess I wasn't as motivated to finish her as I thought. Tamara De Lempicka is one of the many artist I admire and I wanted to give her style a try. I like working with oils but this was the first time I've painted on canvas, I usually paint on masonite. So she will continue awaiting her completion.

1 comments:

Comment by Bonafyde on May 2, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Gosh don't feel to bad...I have a lady staring at me everyday for the last 3 months unfinished and as of last she's been getting real fresh with me...giving me stank eye and all that, hmph!

 

Post a Comment