Off the Wall

Posted by Paper Trail Studio on 3/02/2009 08:57:00 PM

I'd love to own wall decals like this (sigh!)…I’ll keep day dreaming!


I was going to do this completely with paper, but opted for a paper background and paint her using acrylics instead. I love that pattern paper so much I think I own 4 or 5 sheets of it. Adding the text happened after I scanned it, because I thought it could use something more, so why not some text!

Got to love the Pebbles Flintstones hair...wasn't done intentionally, just one of those things you don't notice until it's on the computer screen!

3 comments:

Comment by Anonymous on March 2, 2009 at 10:40 PM

I love the background. Nice job

 
Comment by Anonymous on March 5, 2009 at 10:31 AM

ohhh she kind of looks like me! She even has the same kind of glasses as me. It's nice to know I'm a source of inspiration for you, Natalie. ;o)

 
Comment by Bonafyde on May 2, 2009 at 11:21 PM

This is really cool looking, love the illustration and the words go awesome with it!

 

Post a Comment