Surrounds Me...

Posted by Paper Trail Studio on 6/29/2009 08:45:00 PM

Unfinished art pieces and a disastrously messy work area is what I'm surrounded by right now.
I can’t seem to finish any of the projects I've started lately. I become obsessed with other ideas and the logistics that usually accompany, in the middle of working on something else. My thoughts seem to be moving faster than my hands. From those thoughts come the ideas and in my case those ideas = disaster zones around my home. Can anyone else relate!?!?

If I had one wish right now it would be for work areas like these:

Photo: Illustrator Rick Lovell studio

Photo: Graphic Designer Cather Holden studio

If only...but it's nice to dream!Illustrator: Mary Engelbreit

2 comments:

Comment by Stephanie on July 2, 2009 at 3:59 PM

wow what a mess! lol
Maybe if you're lucky some elves will come in during the night and clean it all up for you.

 
Comment by Michelle on July 10, 2009 at 9:24 AM

i second that feeling! not easy to get out of.... but once you do..... oh the things you will do!!!!!!!!!!
xx

 

Post a Comment