Happy Mail Day...

Posted by Paper Trail Studio on 8/31/2009 11:25:00 PM

Oh yeah...it was a good mail day today and the proof is this pile of envelopes scattered on my floor.

One of them came from Cats Life Press Rubber Stamps and had been anxiously anticipated. Susan produces very well designed stamps and I'm always looking forward to her new releases. Love these...just a sample of some of my favs:
The rest were random Etsy trades and purchases, even an invitation to an art exhibition in October. But with the happy mail came the "rain on my parade" credit statement...sigh! Here's look forward to another happy mail day! :)

1 comments:

Comment by Stephanie on September 1, 2009 at 6:21 PM

ooohh are you going to the art exhibition? Are you? Are you? Take me with you! :oD

 

Post a Comment