Caution Ahead...

Posted by Paper Trail Studio on 11/24/2009 09:37:00 PM

I found this in December’s National Geographic: unconventional road signs from different parts of the world.
These signs in particular really amused me According to the ledger this is a sign in South Africa:
Very steep ramp leads to crocodile pit.
[Why is there a crocodile pit there in the first place...?!?!]

Argentina: Hands off the butterflies
[Seriously...I didn't make that one up!]

Switzerland: Skiers beware
[Makes you wonder: do you see the sign before or after...just wondering!]

OK I’ll admit it doesn’t take much to amuse me!

1 comments:

Comment by Stephanie on November 27, 2009 at 11:19 PM

haha ... the "skiers beware" sign made me laugh out loud! I need to get one of those for my sister's house!

 

Post a Comment