Color Me...

Posted by Paper Trail Studio on 1/21/2010 11:06:00 AM

I know it's a bit to early but I wanted to share a quick design I've been working on.

Cool Mom Picks has teamed up with Etsy for a Valentine's Day Card Design Contest, find all the details here. I usually don’t enter contests but I could resist this one due to the cuteness factors involved.

They are looking for cards kids can color, nine will be picked and then turned into PDFs for download sales through their store. The best part is that all of the proceeds will be donated to the Children's Heart Foundation, which helps children impacted by congenital heart defects. Great idea! :)

I couldn't help myself I had to color this one!

1 comments:

Comment by Stephanie on January 26, 2010 at 4:44 PM

super cute!!

 

Post a Comment