Stacked Nicely...

Posted by Paper Trail Studio on 6/29/2010 04:57:00 PM

I’m always being asked how I store my stamps, so since I was in the process of cleaning my work area I decided to snap a few shots of my storage system.

Now keep in mind I don’t have many wood mounted stamps – I’m a huge fan of clear acrylic and un-mounted rubber stamps (for the exact reason they are easier to store).

In steps clear plastic cd cases and a thrift store find clear (also plastic) storage rack. That’s it - all my stamps are stored right there!

The few wood mounted stamps I own are directly above in this made for files wall mounted system (that’s my entire collection in those two shelves).

I’ve decided I'm on strike today so I guess I’ll finish cleaning tomorrow - want to go play with some glass beads instead.

1 comments:

Comment by Tina on July 15, 2010 at 8:35 AM

Wow what a great idea! I also have some in cd cases but honestly never thought of using a cd holder. DUH! LOL! TFS!

 

Post a Comment