Pucci's Vision...

Posted by Paper Trail Studio on 9/16/2010 12:52:00 PM

I am the proud owner of Taschen’s latest fashion title release: Emilio Pucci

I became a huge fan of Pucci's work after stumbling across another book (now out of print) while doing research for a design project in collage.
It was instant love – his flare for bold graphics and color inspired me and I wanted to lean as much as I could about this amazing Italian designer.

Well it arrived this morning via UPS in the biggest box ever delivered to my home. I was so excited when I ordered it (early birthday gift) that I didn't acknowledge the books dimensions - it HUGE! I have no idea where I’m going to put it since my coffee table is too narrow for this one.
You can find more details about this book and other titles by Taschen here, they publish the most amazing books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment