Curio in the house…

Posted by Paper Trail Studio on 11/16/2010 11:50:00 AM

Basic Grey CURIO Paper - Chiffonier

I can’t decide which collection I love more, this one or Conservatory from 7 Gypies. If anyone has dough’s about the Curio or Wander collection from Basic Grey let me put them to rest – they are both worth every penny.

For awhile I wasn’t enjoying anything this company produced but these collections have swayed my feelings.

Basic Grey WANDER Paper - Relocate

My postman thinks I’m nuts because when this package arrived I got really excited and walked off to go open it not realizing I had left him at the front door with the rest of my mail. What can I say - it's a serious addiction and there is no cure except more great sheets of paper!

1 comments:

Comment by Stephanie on November 14, 2010 at 7:07 PM

I just LOVE that paper with the buildings and can't wait to get my hands on it! :)

 

Post a Comment