Good Goodies...

Posted by Paper Trail Studio on 12/11/2010 06:43:00 PM



Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses

If you haven't tried these or wondered if they were any good I would like to put all your concerns to rest - they are amazing! It all began with a sample package Monday afternoon and has lead to 2 full size bag in 4 days (yes I know very little self control).
-
Candy cane kisses are mint-flavored white chocolates with red stripes and crushed candy bits. I didn't think I was going to like them since I'm not a fan of candy canes, but this product won me over. They are from their seasonal line of kisses, so don't delay sampling a mini package and judge for yourself. Next on my "must sample" list the dark chocolate mint filled truffle kisses, love good holiday goodies!

3 comments:

Comment by Stephanie on December 11, 2010 at 9:12 PM

LOL ... funny you should post this, I was at London Drugs the other day and stocked up on a whole bunch of holiday kisses. My favorites (so far) are the peppermint ones and the ones with cherry liquer inside. Mmmmmm

 
Comment by Paper Trail Studio on December 12, 2010 at 9:15 AM

Oh yeah...the cherry cordial crème ones are dangerous especially to my waist line! ;)

 
Comment by Melissa Bi. on December 14, 2010 at 10:04 PM

I love these! My hands-down favourite type of Hershey's Kisses

 

Post a Comment