Old McDonald Had A...

Posted by Paper Trail Studio on 2/06/2011 11:11:00 AM

How to spend seven dollars in ten seconds - buy a second hand Nintendo DS game without putting any thought into your purchase! That's the best explanation I could come up with, but it's been a great way to spend a snowy Saturday evening - raising ducks, sheep and any thing you could possibly buy for under fifty bucks.
I think it's similar to FarmVille played on Facebook (but don't quote me) and now if you will excuse me I must check the hen house before there's mutiny - this game is addictive!

3 comments:

Comment by Stephanie on February 6, 2011 at 6:54 PM

haha that's hilarious! And you used to lecture me about spontaneous purchases! lol

 
Comment by Tina on February 7, 2011 at 1:34 AM

OMG you are tooooooooooo funny! I can just picture you playing away. I must confess though that I also have a DS! Love it. But I am a mario freak! :D
P.S. Miss you!!! I would love to get together for coffee or lunch or both!!!

 
Comment by Paper Trail Studio on February 7, 2011 at 7:56 PM

And I'm going to keep lecturing missy! ;)

Hi Tina - both sounds good to me, let me know when!

 

Post a Comment