Subway Art...

Posted by Paper Trail Studio on 9/08/2009 11:52:00 AM

While riding the subway this weekend I came across this


Unfortunately I didn’t have my camera with me so I had to use the one on my cell phone. Now I know to some people this sort of thing is considered vandalism and sometimes depending on the type of “tag” I would agree. But I thought this was pretty well done given the fact that our trains don’t always provide the smoothes ride for such detail with a ball point pen.


Anyone interested in a good book about women graffiti artist from around the world should take a look at this one

And the newest edition of Graffiti World is out
I have the first edition of this one and both books have been great sources for inspiration.

2 comments:

Comment by Tina on September 8, 2009 at 7:59 PM

That is awesome! As you already said this is not easily done on our metros.

 
Comment by Stephanie on September 11, 2009 at 6:16 PM

Haha ... not bad for the 'hood. :o)

 

Post a Comment